Sunday 14 August 2011

TOC - Learning Style/Needs

Learning Style/Needs:
* My Learning Style as noted from my test at www.businessballs.com/vaklearningstylestest.htm are detailed below:

Note: VAK stands for Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic

A copy of the results of my VAK learning styles test:
One line shows how many A's, B's, and C's I have got.

My results showed that I have lots of A’s, some B’s, and very low numbers of C’s.

If you get an A in a question then you have a visual learning style.
If you get an B in a question then you have a auditory learning style.  
If you get an C in a question then you have a kinaesthetic learning style.

Therefore I have a mostly visual learning style mixed with a bit of an auditory learning style.

* The next question to ponder in my learning style is when is the best time for me to learn

I learn the best during the night.



*     What distracts you from your learning? How do you overcome these distractions?
Watching TV, and doing cleaning up tasks at home or frivolous tasks can distract me from my learning. Some techniques to overcome these distractions include telling others that I would need to do some work of my own; clean up as quickly as possible; make a plan of which TV programs, or games that I would like to watch/play so that I can schedule the time required for learning.


2 comments:

  1. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.SELF DDEVELOPMENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good site! I guess whether it is friendly to my eyes it really is.SELF DEVELOPMENT

    ReplyDelete